1 Year Warranty
1 Year Warranty Instructions
This is a 1 year warranty on all battery products plus accessories, glass accessories, lunch boxes and Re-stash jars (clothing and merch is not warrantied). With no need to register your product with us. We warranty purchased products if it is a manufacturing error, if it breaks due to user error or is heavily used/worn out - the warranty is voided.
In order to see if your item is covered by our warranty, please send us an email to email@example.com. We will verify where it was purchased, ask you a few questions to see if the issue can be fixed without a replacement and if we come to find that it may need to be replaced, you will ship your item back to us with your name and email address tied to the item. Once we receive your product we will hand check it to make sure it is in fact a manufacturing error. If it is, you will be getting a replacement shipped to you for free. When emailing us, please provide your full name and your entire ship to address. If the problem is not a manufacturing error we will reach back out to you.
(Warranty Only Valid for Purchased Items within the 1 Year Time Frame)
If you have any questions; need help working something, questions on how to clean items, or something is not working properly. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number, we try to respond the same day you email us, if not it's that business week and we'll always do our best to help you out in any way we can!
If your product is dirty, it may not be making the connection with either the coil or cartridge. Down below are some cleaning tips that can help out with items that you feel might be faulty, that really are just dirty with oils and concentrates!
TIPS ON KEEPING PENS CLEAN
We all know that the contents that go into our pens is already hard to deal with due to it's consistency. No matter what the type it's always going to be sticky and a pain to deal with and that's before you try to put it inside of a small chamber that heats it up and pulls the smoke up through that said chamber. So of course it's always going to be hard to keep clean. Down below are some tips that we've learned through using our products.
Tips on your pen getting sticky and stuck free.
- Get rubbing alcohol, we use the 90% one.
- Get some q-tips.
- Apply some rubbing alcohol on the q-tip, do not soak the q-tip to the point of it dripping.
(you cannot get any liquid inside the battery, that will kill the battery)
- Clean off any parts of the battery, the batteries pin and the 5/10 threading to get rid of the gunk.
(you want it to no longer be sticky)
- Get a cup or bowl, fill it with rubbing alcohol and enough to soak and clean some of the pen’s parts.
- Take the metal cap/mouthpiece, coil cap, atomizer base and put them inside of your cup or bowl.
(do not soak the actual coil itself, that can ruin it)
- Let it soak overnight and then take all the pieces out and rinse them under some warm water.
- Towel dry or air dry the pieces and you are good to go!
These last two are for the coils, coils last between 2 weeks to a full month. I do recommend changing the coils out after a months use just because they eventually do not produce the same cloud that they used to, due to the wire build breaking down (it's not actually deteriorating it's just through use it loses it's low ohm build) and not being as tightly wrapped, which is caused from constantly reapplying concentrates onto the build and it getting stabbed by the tool or having pressure applied when repacking the coil. Once you change the coil out you'll notice a slightly stronger flavor of the contents that you put on the coil, a faster heat up time due to the wire wraps being freshly built and tighter, and a bigger hit because of the faster heat up time.
The Oven Method:
We've not yet tried this one only because after a certain point it's good to just throw out old coils, this is for the people who wish to try to keep the same coil lasting for months.
- Turn your over on, setting it at the lowest temperature that it can go down to.
- Prepare a pan by placing parchment paper over it.
- Take your coil, unscrew the coil cap and place the actual coil onto the parchment paper. You don't have to put the coil cap onto the pan but you can.
- Bake the coil till all the residue inside of it leaks out onto the parchment paper, shouldn't take longer than 20 minutes I'd assume, however I've never done this method so I am unsure of the time.
- Turn the oven off and take the pan out that has the coil on it, let it coil and then viola! Your coil should be incredibly clean and you also have some reclaim out of the whole thing too!
Coil Clean Up (CAN BE DONE MORE FREQUENTLY THAN THE OTHERS):
- Never over pack the coil, 1/2 - 3/4 is our recommended pack size, this keeps it from getting really messy and keeps the coils lasting longer.
- Use your tool that comes with your kit and try to scrape off the excess on the sides of your coil.
(the inside and outside), take that excess and place it right onto the coils to re-use.
- Do dry hits occasionally. Do not re-pack your coil and press the fire button, let anything extra that’s built up in the coils burn off. This keeps the coils cleaner, keeps them from building up to much gunk which gets messy and runny, and lets you get better flavor once the old stuff is cooked off.
I hope that these cleaning tips help y'all out, again, if you have any extra questions please feel free to email us at email@example.com!
Tips for Cartridges and Cartridge Batteries
Unscrew the cartridge from the battery, clean out where the cartridge goes, get rid of any dirt or gunk that may have landed up on the connecting pins. If those pins don’t connect then the energy from the battery can’t pass through to the cartridge’s coil build that produces the cloud.
Try to pull that connecting pin out on the cartridge. Pulling it out just a millimeter will then allow it to reach the pin on the battery. Since those pins move on the cartridge they can pushed to far into the tank and then can’t make the connection with the battery.
Screw the tank on all the way, then just barely loosen it, again, just a millimeter can make all the difference. This tip I’m not entirely sure how it works, but I figured it out while using a super cheap CBD cartridge on my oil slick Ki v2.